NEW HARLEY-DAVIDSON® CVO™ TRI-GLIDE® MOTORCYCLE IS THE ULTIMATE TRIKE
MY20 CVO™ Motorcycle Line Includes Updated CVO Limited and CVO Street Glide®
MILWAUKEE (August 20, 2019) – The new CVO™ Tri Glide® model joins the CVO™ Limited and CVO™ Street Glide® models in the 2020 portfolio of limited-production, super-premium motorcycles from the Harley-Davidson® Custom Vehicle Operations™ program. Designed to be the ultimate touring trike, the 2020 CVO Tri-Glide model is the first three-wheel motorcycle to wear a ‘CVO’ badge.
Since its creation in 1999, the Harley-Davidson Custom Vehicle Operations™ program has created exclusive motorcycle models for the most-discerning customers, often using finishes, materials, technology and accessories that are only available on a CVO model. The Milwaukee-Eight® 117 powertrain – the most displacement and power offered from the H-D factory – is exclusive to CVO models.
CVO Tri-Glide Model
The first CVO Tri-Glide model is a super-premium trike that screams “ultimate 3-wheeler” and offers distinctive style, powerful performance and long-haul touring capability. Designed from the wheels up for a three-wheeled motorcycle, the Tri-Glide chassis delivers confident stability, a comfortable ride and easy handling. The premium touring suspension features front forks with dual- bending valve internal technology and emulsion technology rear suspension with a single-knob pre-load adjustment to dial in the ride to match luggage and passenger load. An integrated trunk offers 4.4 cubic feet and 50 pounds of storage capacity and is topped by a Tour-Pak® luggage carrier. The CVO Tri-Glide model is equipped with the Trike-specific Reflex™ Defensive Rider Systems (RDRS). (See separate Tech release for details on RDRS)
Select custom features of the CVO Tri-Glide model include:
- Tomahawk® Contrast Cut cast aluminum wheels (front 19-inch and rear 18-inch diameter)
- Kahuna™ Collection accessories: heated rider grips, pegs, rider and passenger floorboards, and muffler tips
- All LED Lighting: Daymaker® headlamp, fog lamps, tail/brake lamps and signals
- Color-matched painted fairing duct
- Low-Profile windshield
- Clean front fender is trimmed to expose more of the custom front wheel
- Power locking trunk with interior light
- Heated rider and passenger seat covers
- Ventilator air cleaner and air cleaner insert
- Lighted hand controls
- Tour-Pak carrier dome light
- Tour-Pak carrier rack
- CVO™ motorcycle custom-fit luggage and a trunk organizer
- CB radio
The CVO Tri-Glide is offered in two paint options:
- Blizzard White with a three-stripe graphic pattern, Gray Contrast Cut wheels and Bright Chrome finishes.
- Black Stardust with a three-stripe graphic pattern, Gloss Black Contrast Cut wheels and Bright Chrome finishes.
CVO Limited Model
The CVO Limited model offers the ultimate in long-range touring comfort, luxury, and style. New features for the 2020 model include the Reflex™ Defensive Rider Systems (RDRS), new rider and passenger seat/backrest cover material and stitching, and new smoked mid-frame air deflectors. (See separate Tech release for details on RDRS)
There are three new paint/styling options available for the 2020 CVO Limited:
- Moonlight Blue with Deep Sea Blue Accents done with modern twist of two-tone and panel style paint highlighted by Satin Chrome and Bright Chrome finishes and new graphics and medallions; Tomahawk wheels finished in Contrast Gloss Black/Satin.
- Smokey Gray with Stormcloud Accents done with modern twist of two-tone and panel style paint highlighted by Gloss Black, Satin Black and Black Onyx finishes and new graphics and medallions; Tomahawk wheels finished in Contrast Denim Black/Gloss Black.
- Premium Sand Dune monotone finish with pearl topcoat and subtle graphics highlighted by Smoked Satin Chrome, Gloss Black and Black Onyx finishes; Tomahawk wheels finished in Gloss Black/Smoked Satin.
CVO Street Glide Model
The CVO Street Glide model is a pavement-hugging, premium hot rod bagger that combines muscular performance, insane custom detailing and an outrageous audio system.
New features of the 2020 CVO Street Glide model include:
- Fugitive cast aluminum wheels
- Low-profile two-piece fuel tank console
- Heavy Breather air cleaner with two paint treatments
- Smoked mid-frame air deflectors
- Billet fairing-mount mirrors
There are three new paint/styling options available for the 2020 CVO Street Glide model:
- Black Stardust Fade to Stormcloud with subtle graphic treatment highlighted by Satin Chrome and Bright Chrome finishes. Fugitive wheels finished in Gloss Black/Satin. Ventilator air cleaner.
- Smokey Gray and Black Hole with new 1970s/race-inspired graphics highlighted by Gloss Black, Satin Black and Black Onyx finishes. Fugitive wheels finished in Denim Black/Gloss Black. Gloss Black Heavy Breather air cleaner.
- Premium Sand Dune monotone finish with pearl topcoat and subtle graphics highlighted by Smoked Satin Chrome, Gloss Black and Black Onyx finishes. Fugitive wheels finished in Gloss Black/Smoked Satin. Gloss Black Heavy Breather air cleaner.
New CVO Motorcycle Technology
H-D™ Connect Service**: Standard on all 2020 CVO models, the H-D Connect service introduces subscription-based cellular connectivity to equipped Harley-Davidson motorcycles to keep riders connected to their motorcycle through their smart phone using the latest version of the Harley-Davidson® App. (See separate Technology release for full details)
Reflex™ Defensive Rider Systems (RDRS): Standard equipment on all 2020 CVO models, RDRS is a new collection of technology designed to match motorcycle performance to available traction during acceleration, deceleration and braking, utilizing the latest chassis control, electronic brake control and powertrain technology. (See separate Technology release for full details)
Daymaker Adaptive LED Headlamp: Standard on the CVO Limited and CVO Street Glide models, the Daymaker Adaptive headlamp features patented sensors and electronics integrated into the headlamp control 12 additional LED lights that activate based on the lean of the bike to project light into corners, illuminating areas of the road that are unlit by traditional LED headlamps. The adaptive light feature works in both the high- and low-beam functions. The projector-style LED beam pattern is focused on the road ahead and is engineered to reduce wasted light that can impact oncoming traffic. A signature LED light outer ring operates as a position lamp.
Wireless Headset: All 2020 CVO models are shipped a single Boom!™ Audio 30K Bluetooth® Helmet Headset designed for cordless interface with the Boom!™ Box GTS infotainment system. This new headset features Mesh Intercom™ Network wireless communication technology –. The protocol automatically connects to a number of riders while in public mode.The headset can connect with up to 16 riders in private mode up to 5 miles (8.05 km), and enables the same functions as a wired headset (CB, phone, navigation prompts, radio and audio, with voice commands) and fulfills the Apple Car Play microphone requirement for the Boom! Box GTS. A Quick Charge feature can provide up to five hours of additional talk time with a 20-minute charge.
Premium Boom!™ Audio
CVO Street Glide model: Boom! Box GTS infotainment system with four Boom! Stage II bi-amplified three-way speakers, 150 watts RMS power handling per speaker; each pair of speakers is powered by its own 4-channel, 300-watt amplifier for 600 watts of total power – an outrageous Harley-Davidson® audio system designed to surround the rider in rich, clear sound.
CVO Limited model: Boom! Box GTS infotainment system with four Boom! Stage I two-way speakers (located in fairing and Tour-Pak luggage carrier), powered by a single, 4-channel, 300-watt RMS amplifier.
CVO Tri Glide model: Boom! Box GTS infotainment system with four Boom! Stage I 2-way speakers (located in fairing and Tour-Pak luggage carrier), powered by a single, 4-channel, 300-watt RMS amplifier.
Exclusive Milwaukee-Eight 117 Engine Power
The largest-displacement factory-installed engine available from Harley-Davidson, the Milwaukee-Eight 117 engine (117 CID; 1923cc) is rated at 125 ft. lbs. of torque.
- A 10.2:1 compression ratio (compared to 10.0:1 for Milwaukee-Eight 114 engine) helps increase torque
- A high-performance camshaft is matched to displacement and air flow
- A high-performance intake flows more air into the engine
* Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
** The H-D™ Connect service is not available in all markets. Market availability will vary.
About Harley-Davidson Motor Company
Since 1903, Harley-Davidson has fulfilled dreams of personal freedom by leading the innovation of two-wheeled mobility. The company offers an expanding range of leading-edge, distinctive and customizable motorcycles and brings the brand to life through Harley-Davidson riding experiences and exceptional motorcycle parts, accessories, riding gear and apparel. Learn more about how Harley-Davidson is Building the Next Generation of Riders at www.harley-davidson.com.