HARLEY-DAVIDSON™ BRANDED FORD F-250 EDITION TRUCK INTRODUCED
Harley-Davidson and Tuscany Motor Co. Collaborate on the Latest Edition of Fat Boy-Inspired Ford F-250
Milwaukee – Feb. 13, 2020 – Harley-Davidson Motor Company (NYSE:HOG) and Tuscany Motor Co. today introduced the 2020 Harley-Davidson™ Branded Ford F-250 edition truck in Las Vegas. It is the latest in a growing lineup of Harley-Davidson® Fat Boy® motorcycle-inspired trucks manufactured through Tuscany Motor Co based on Ford and GMC truck models.
“The Harley-Davidson™ Ford F-250 edition fulfills customer requests for additional towing capacity and celebrates their passion for Harley-Davidson® motorcycles,” said Jeff Burttschell, Vice President, Tuscany Motor Co. “Working closely with Brad Richards, Vice President of Styling and Design at Harley‑Davidson, we created another fantastic truck worthy of the Harley-Davidson name and coincides with the debut of the Harley-Davidson® Fat Boy® 30th Anniversary motorcycle.”
The new truck includes over 65 edition-specific components that make the 2020 model truck distinctly Harley-Davidson. The styling was inspired by the famous Harley-Davidson® Fat Boy® model.
The Tuscany team begins with a Ford F-250 truck and then integrates many motorcycle-inspired components. These include Harley-Davidson branded 22” milled aluminum wheels styled and inspired by the Harley-Davidson Fat Boy model, Harley-Davidson exclusive solid billet aluminum tips, distinctive Harley-Davidson Bar & Shield™ badging, stainless steel Harley-Davidson gauges, billet pedals, two-tone diamond stitched and perforated custom leather seating surfaces, and official numbered Harley‑Davidson center console badge.
Additional edition-specific components that add to the aggressive look of the truck include, custom tuned BDS suspension lift with upgraded Fox shocks, BFG 37” KM3 tires, lighted power deploying running boards with unique integrated rocker trim, custom fender flares, functional fender vents, front bumper redesign with integrated LED light bar, custom design Harley-Davidson grille with Bar & Shield insert, replacement functional Harley-Davidson designed induction style hood, rear bumper redesign, Harley‑Davidson tailgate appliqué, color-matched Harley-Davidson inspired tonneau cover with debossed Harley-Davidson bar and shield logo, carpeted bed mat with Harley‑Davidson logo, Harley-Davidson floor mats, Harley-Davidson door entry sills, custom accent color door, dash and steering wheel trim.
Under the arrangement, Tuscany will provide the Ford F-250 and manufacture the interior and exterior components under Harley-Davidson’s direction. The 2020 Harley-Davidson F-250 will be available for purchase to the retail public at select authorized Ford dealers beginning April 2020. Ford dealers and the retail public can also reserve their vehicle by visiting HarleyTruck.com/F-250 or calling (800) 837.8624.
Tuscany Motor Co. since 1988 is the leading provider of specialty trucks. Tuscany enjoys bailment pool status with Ford and General Motors, allowing the company to order vehicle chassis directly from the OEM. Tuscany is one of Ford and General Motor’s largest volume producers in the personal-use luxury truck segment. Tuscany is the designer and manufacture of the Shelby, FTX, Black Ops, Badlander, ZRX Off Road brands. Learn more at DriveTuscany.com.
About Harley-Davidson (NYSE:HOG)
Since 1903, Harley-Davidson has fulfilled dreams of personal freedom with an expanding range of leading-edge, distinctive, and customizable motorcycles in addition to riding experiences and exceptional motorcycle accessories, riding gear and apparel. Learn more about how Harley-Davidson is Building the Next Generation of Riders at www.harley-davidson.com.
HARLEY-DAVIDSON, HARLEY, Fat Boy, and the Bar & Shield logo are among the trademarks owned by H-D U.S.A., LLC. The Harley-Davidson trademarks as used on the trucks by Tuscany Motor Company are reproduced under license.
TimePiece PR & Marketing
Harley-Davidson F-250 Truck Specifications
Standard Exterior Features
- 22" Harley-Davidson branded Fat Boy® Style Milled Aluminum Wheels
- 35"/12.5/22 All Terrain Tires
- BDS Suspension Designed for the Harley-Davidson Truck with Exclusively Tuned "FOX" Performance Shocks and Lateral Stability Bars
- Speedometer Recalibrated
- Front End Alignment
- Tire Sensors Recalibrated
- Exclusive Power Running Boards with Rock Guard Trim and Entry Lights
- Color Matched Harley-Davidson Designed Fender Flares
- Custom Designed Front Fender Vents with Bar & Shield Logo
- "Harley-Davidson" Door Badging
- Harley-Davidson Front Bumper Redesign with Accent Color Skid Plate and Integrated LED Light Bar (LED Lights for Off Road Use Only)
- Full Replacement Grille Assembly with Bar & Shield Mesh and "Harley-Davidson" Badging
- Harley-Davidson Orange Tow Hooks
- Harley-Davidson Designed Induction Style Hood
- "Harley-Davidson" Windshield Header
- Color Matched Rear Bumper Redesign
- Performance Tuned Exhaust with Duel Billet Tips & Orange Accents
- "Harley-Davidson" Branded Tailgate Cladding
- Tonneau Cover with Debossed Bar & Shield logo and Carpet Liner
- Harley-Davidson Branded Bed Rug (floor mat only)
- 3 year / 36,000 Mile Warranty
Standard Interior Features
- Custom Leather Seating with Orange Diamond pattern Embroidery with "Harley-Davidson" Badging
- Piano Black Accented Door Panels, Console, & Dash Trim
- Redesigned Center Console with Harley-Davidson Emblem and Official Numbered Harley-Davidson Console Badge
- Harley-Davidson Bar & Shield Logo Carpet Floor Mats
- Harley-Davidson Branded Door Sill Inserts
- Harley-Davidson Stainless Steel Gauges with Back-Lighting
- Harley-Davidson Billet Pedals with Bar and Shield Logo
- Deep Tinted Windows (50 State)