BOOST PERFORMANCE, FUNCTION AND STYLE WITH NEW 2021 HARLEY-DAVIDSON ACCESSORIES
High-Performance Audio, Lighting and Engine Components, and New Cooled/Heated Seats
MILWAUKEE (January 19, 2021) – Harley-Davidson® Genuine Motor Parts & Accessories offers a host of new accessories for 2021, each designed for a personalized Harley-Davidson riding experience. Every Harley-Davidson Genuine Motor Accessory is factory-engineering and tested to meet the highest standards in the industry for fit, durability, and performance. New-product highlights for 2021 include:
Harley-Davidson® Audio powered by Rockford Fosgate®
Harley-Davidson and Rockford Fosgate have worked together to create the new level of motorcycle audio performance and customization. The all-new components comprise an advanced, high-performance audio system that pushes the bounds of technology, featuring speakers and amplifiers designed specifically for Harley-Davidson motorcycles. Harley-Davidson® Audio powered by Rockford Fosgate® is featured on the 2021 CVO™ Street Glide® and CVO™ Road Glide® models, and an accessory for 2014-later Harley-Davidson® Touring motorcycles equipped with a Boom!™ Box infotainment unit.
Key features of Harley-Davidson® Audio powered by Rockford Fosgate® include:
- R-Tune: Equalization is specific to the motorcycle environment, designed to be stronger and louder, to overcome road rumble and wind noise. Left and right speakers are designed to project sound directly at the rider for an enhanced audio experience.
- M-DEQ™ (Motorcycle Dynamic EQ): The smart amplifier adaptively changes the EQ points in real time, meaning the tune changes to ensure incredible sound quality no matter the motorcycle speed or riding conditions.
- BME (Bass Management Enhancement): Designed to produce more bass, no matter the volume. The active amplifier DSP (digital signal processing) continually adapts to speed and road noise and maximizes bass output to create powerful bass at any volume or speed.
- Bridge Mounted Design: The offset midrange and tweeter speaker design eliminates acoustic reflection and maximizes audio output. The specific left and right midrange and tweeter are also aligned for the optimal riding position – the audio is always directed to deliver ideal on-road audio experience.
- IDHS™ (Inductive Damping Heat Sink): The speaker fins push heat away from the voice coils to reduce speaker temperature and distortion to produce the clearest-possible audio.
- Full Range Class-D Technology: High-efficiency amplifiers are designed to deliver more class-leading power with less electrical fatigue – they will not over-draw on the motorcycle electrical system.
- ICC+: The Integrated Concealed Crossover boasts a hyper-efficient design and produces the clarity and output usually associated with in-home component speaker sets. The design allows for a quick installation.
- The Harley-Davidson powered by Rockford Fosgate® App: The app allows riders to easily and quickly install and fine-tune the system themselves. Smart-Install makes initial installation and upgrades incredibly fast and easy. The Harley-Davidson powered by Rockford Fosgate® App even adapts for each new speaker added to the audio system and tailors the audio experience automatically.
- Ease of Installation: A streamlined wiring harness, fewer required holes, and saddlebag location of no more than two amplifiers eases installation for the shop or the customer. No dealer software installation with a Digital Technical Tool is required; the Harley-Davidson powered by Rockford Fosgate® App programs and tests installation.
Stage I and Stage II Harley-Davidson® Audio powered by Rockford Fosgate® speakers are designed to fit perfectly in the original equipment speaker housing. Each kit is designed specifically for installation in the fairing, fairing lowers, Tour-Pak® luggage or saddlebag lids. Each kit includes left and right speakers and custom grilles. Installation requires purchase of a speaker installation kit and amplifier with installation kit. Stage I and Stage II speakers may be combined in a single system. Harley-Davidson powered by Rockford Fosgate® components feature a two-year limited warranty.
Stage I Harley-Davidson® Audio powered by Rockford Fosgate® Speakers
These high-performance two-way speakers feature a durable injection-molded woofer and a separate bridge-mounted tweeter. Each speaker is rated to handle up to 75 watts of power, and with two amplifiers up to eight speakers can be installed in a single system. These speakers deliver a significant upgrade in sound quality and power over the Original Equipment components.
Stage II Harley-Davidson® Audio powered by Rockford Fosgate® Speakers
Stage II Harley-Davidson® Audio powered by Rockford Fosgate® speakers are designed to deliver ultra-clear highs, super-clean mids, and ground-thumping bass. These amplified three-way speakers feature a durable injection molded woofer and a separate bridge-mounted midrange and tweeter speakers. Each speaker unit is rated to handle up to 150 watts of power and designed to deliver outrageous volume with less distortion for amazing sound even at highway speeds. With two amplifiers up to eight Stage II speakers can be installed in a single system.
Harley-Davidson® Audio powered by Rockford Fosgate® Amplifier
Powerful, intelligent amplifier technology has been engineered to perform in the demanding motorcycle environment. This new, compact amplifier (8.13" x 5.39" x 2.01") is easy to install in the motorcycle saddlebag. A single amplifier can power two sets of Harley-Davidson® Audio powered by Rockford Fosgate® Stage I or Stage II speakers. Power rating is 50 watts per channel x 4 @ 4ohms; 100 watts per channel x 4 @ 2ohms.
Cooled and Heated Touring Seats
The temperature control technology built into the new Harley® Hammock Heated & Cooled and Sundowner™ Heated & Cooled seats for Harley-Davidson® Touring and Trike models is designed to extend and optimize the riding season. Both seats feature a remarkable cooling performance and an improved heating function designed to reach selected temperatures twice as fast as previous heated seats. The heating/cooling system is self-contained within the seat, which uses the same pan shape as the standard Sundowner and Hammock seats. The seat can be easily removed after unplugging a single connection.
The thermoelectric heating/cooling system is contained entirely within the seat and utilizes a Peltier device, a type of heat pump that uses electrical current to transfer heat from one side of the device, in this case a mesh of very fine wire embedded in fabric below the seat cover, to the other side of the device. When electric current travels in one direction through the device, it draws heat away from the seat surface. If the current is reversed it heats the seat surface. There are no moving parts, and no gas or liquid to leak. A small fan in the seat base draws heat away from the device and exhausts it out the bottom. Installation requires the separate purchase of a model-specific electrical harness extension.
- Greater comfort reduces fatigue and extends the riding season in any climate.
- In testing with a baseline ambient temperature of 85 degrees the seat cover will cool down by 25 degrees in about 30 minutes, from your 98-degree body temperature to about 76 degrees. As you ride, the cooling function draws heat away from your body, which makes you feel cooler.
- Dual Zone Control: Rider and passenger seating positions must use the same temperature mode (heat or cool) but each can adjust the level to individual preference or switch the function off.
- A redesigned heating element reaches a selected temperature in only seven minutes.
- Seam-sealed construction prevents rain or wash water from infiltrating the seat foam. No riding for hours on a squishy seat.
Sundowner™ Heated & Cooled Seat
The two-up Sundowner™ Seat is engineered to provide the maximum in long-riding comfort. The deep-bucket design puts most riders in an ideal touring posture, and the generous padding makes it comfortable for both the rider and passenger as the miles are adding up.
Harley® Hammock Heated & Cooled Rider and Passenger Touring Seat
The Harley® Hammock seat is a premium touring seat design, created for the rider who wants the ultimate in long-haul comfort. For the rider it features a sling-like fabric suspension system that acts like a hammock, providing two inches of suspension above the seat pan, topped with an additional two inches of traditional foam cushioning. This internal suspension prevents “bottoming out” and provides an improvement in comfort and endurance by isolating the rider from harsh road conditions. The passenger position features a multiple spring-board style suspension system along with two inches of traditional foam.
Screamin' Eagle® Softail® Model High-Flow Exhaust System
The Screamin' Eagle® High-Flow Exhaust for Softail® models provides bolt-on performance and is optimized for use with Screamin' Eagle Milwaukee-Eight® 128/131 Stage IV Kits or the Screamin’ Eagle 131 Crate Engine in Softail models. It helps extract maximum horsepower and torque and further boosts performance by reducing exhaust system weight by more than 20 percent compared to the Original Equipment exhaust system. The system is offered in durable Satin Black or Stainless finishes. Designed by Harley-Davidson engineers as part of a Screamin' Eagle® system, header length is properly tuned, back pressure is ideal, and restriction is minimized.
- Replaces the stock head pipe and mufflers with large-diameter, free-flowing head pipes and coordinating muffler.
- Mandrel-bent and TIG welded stainless steel headers are meticulously assembled with race shop precision for perfect fitment on the motorcycle.
- 2-into-1 full exhaust system reduces weight and provides serious performance look.
- Pre-tapped for stock or wide-band O2 sensors for easy, emissions-compliant installation.
- Use the Screamin’ Eagle® Street Performance Tuner to tune ECM specifically to match performance upgrades.
- Fits 2018-later Softail® models (except FXDR 114, Fat Boy®/114 and Breakout®/114). Compliant 49-State, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Also fits 2018-20 Softail models sold in Mexico.
Screamin’ Eagle® Softail® Model Milwaukee-Eight® Engine Stage III Kits
This Stage III kit has been developed for Softail riders looking for a solid “seat of the pants” increase they can feel every time they roll on the throttle. The bump-up in displacement and compression deliver a significant increase in torque and power over stock.
The Stage III 107CI to 119CI upgrade delivers up to 23 percent more horsepower and 17 percent more torque compared to the Original Equipment engine configuration. The 114CI to 122CI upgrade increases power by up to 15 percent and torque by 13 percent when compared to the Original Equipment engine configuration. The kits are eligible for Custom Coverage under the motorcycle’s factory 24-month vehicle limited warranty when dealer-installed by an authorized H-D Dealer within 60 days of vehicle purchase and is otherwise backed by a 12-month limited warranty.
Screamin’ Eagle® Milwaukee-Eight® Engine Stage III 107CI to 119CI Kit – Black Highlighted or Black Non-Highlighted
Screamin’ Eagle® Milwaukee-Eight® Engine Stage III 114CI to 122CI Kit – Black Highlighted
- Kits include the following Screamin’ Eagle® components:
- Screamin' Eagle 4.155 Big Bore Bolt-On Cylinders
- Screamin' Eagle Forged 11.0:1 High-Compression Pistons and Rings
- Screamin' Eagle SE8-447 Torque Cam
- Screamin' Eagle High Capacity Tappets
- Screamin’ Eagle High Performance Cam Bearing
- Screamin' Eagle Stage III Timer Cover & Insert
- Multi-layer coated Head Gaskets
- Cylinder Base and Cam Cover Gaskets
- Most necessary gaskets and seals
- Kit Features
- Factory engineered by Harley-Davidson as a complete performance system.
- Delivers increased throttle response throughout the entire RPM range.
- Produces flexible roll-on passing power, reducing the need to downshift.
- Delivers excellent stoplight to freeway speed on-ramp acceleration.
- Patented Big Bore cylinder design permits installation without removing the engine from the motorcycle, saving installation time and cost.
- 49-State U.S. EPA compliant. Refer to www.H-D.com/Shop for status.
LED Signature Turn Signal Inserts
The new LED Turn Signal Inserts deliver modern signature style and function that improves rider conspicuity to surrounding traffic. The light pipe outer “signature” ring adds visibility and unique styling, while brilliant center LED elements flash with an eye-catching signal. Easy plug-and-play installation to Original Equipment signal housing takes less than five minutes.
Front signals for North America feature a smoked lens and provide a bright-white daytime running lamp which turns off when the amber-colored turn signal is activated. Signature LED rear turn signals feature a smoked lens and provide a bright red run/brake/turn function. Color and function may be different for other markets. The inserts fit many 2009-later Softail®, Dyna®, and Touring models with bullet turn signals.
LED Signature Rear Lighting
These new Signature LED Rear Lighting accessories for 2014-later Touring models deliver modern style and function that improves rider conspicuity to surrounding traffic. The light pipe around the perimeter of each lens diffuses light and is always illuminated as a running light for eye-catching visibility. LED brake and turn lights exceed the output of Original Equipment incandescent rear lighting. These lamps offer easy plug-and-play installation that requires no wiring splicing. Each kit is offered with red or smoked lenses.
- LED King Tour-Pak® Luggage Carrier Run/Brake/Turn Lamp Kit: Sequential turn signal elements sweep outward from the center to grab the attention of other motorists and make the motorcycle more conspicuous.
- LED Tour-Pak® Luggage Carrier Side Marker Light Kit: Replaces Original Equipment King Tour-Pak® luggage carrier side marker lights with brilliant LED elements to complement LED Signature lighting to the rear of the motorcycle.
- Signature LED Saddlebag Run/Brake/Turn Lamp: These run/brake/turn lights add functional lighting to the rear of the saddlebags. The lamps may act as a supplement to the Tour-Pak luggage carrier mounted rear lighting, and also permit the removal of the Tour-Pak luggage carrier with a Detachable Mounting Kit.
- Keystone Auxiliary LED Run/Brake/Turn Lamp: When the motorcycle is parked, the dark lamps fill the gap between the fender and saddlebags for a clean, uncluttered look.
- H-D Detachables™ Tour-Pak Luggage Carrier Conversion Kit: This kit includes everything needed to convert a rigid-mount Tour-Pak luggage carrier to an easy on-and-off detachable version and includes a Turn Signal Relocation Kit using the Signature LED Saddlebag Run/Brake/Turn lamps. The kit also includes a Docking Hardware Kit, H-D® Detachables™ Two-Up Tour-Pak® Mounting Rack, AM/FM Antenna Relocation Kit, and License Plate Relocation Kit. This kit is offered with either Chrome or Black mounting hardware.
Harley-Davidson® Universal Phone Carrier
This phone mount system is certified by Harley-Davidson to withstand the same testing endured by all of its motorcycle accessories, including UV exposure, adhesion pull-off testing, vibration and latch cycle testing, and even aerodynamic loads. Harley has over-engineered this mount to ensure a phone stays connected to the bike.
- Rugged construction – CNC-machined from 6063 aluminum to be lightweight and durable.
- Easy installation with choice of handlebar or clutch mount.
- No custom case required - Adhesive mount attachment point can be affixed to any cell phone case. Just twist the phone in the mount to secure or remove with one hand.
- Rotates for vertical or horizontal viewing.
- Will hold almost any smartphone on the market.
Harley-Davidson, Inc. is the parent company of Harley-Davidson Motor Company and Harley-Davidson Financial Services. Our vision: Building our legend and leading our industry through innovation, evolution and emotion. Our mission: More than building machines, we stand for the timeless pursuit of adventure. Freedom for the soul. Since 1903, Harley-Davidson has defined motorcycle culture with an expanding range of leading-edge, distinctive and customizable motorcycles in addition to riding experiences and exceptional motorcycle accessories, riding gear and apparel. Harley-Davidson Financial Services provides financing, insurance and other programs to help get Harley-Davidson riders on the road. Learn more at www.harley-davidson.com.